13 February 2013

Cooking


I'm not very good at cooking. If left to my own devices I won't starve, but what I prepare isn't that impressive. The funny thing is I do watch a lot of cookery shows. I don't know why, but I do.

The Hairy Bikers are a favourite. They made a name for themselves by not being too “chefy” if you know what I mean. They have a more rough and ready approach to cooking. Their current series is more or less the opposite of that though, since they are doing “gourmet” food. Of course they have their own twist on it, by doing it cheap for people who deserve a treat.

Unsurprisingly it rather enjoyable to watch. I'm not likely going to be able to recreate anything as good as them. I've tried in the past, nothing to write home about but still better than a horse-meat ready meal.

1 comment:

  1. I like your cooking. No posts recently? You must be writing lots then :) Tis a good sign

    ReplyDelete