5 February 2013

Blurgh

I appreciate that this is going to sounds a little hypocritical, given that I railed on writer's block not so long ago, but sometimes the words just don't come. I tried a couple of times to write a blog today but nothing came. I just couldn't think of anything to write. 

I think it might have been because I had too much going on in my head. I spent most of the day editing one of my chapters, currently on the third version of my current draft. I've also had a new idea percolating away at the back of my mind. A theme I've wanted to explore before is myths having a grain of truth to them. I think it could meld quite nicely with an older YA idea I've had on the backburner for a while. Still needs a lot of work though but I think it could be good.

So with all that going on it was hard to think of something to blog out. In the end I picked the dilemma itself. Lazy? Maybe, but at least it was effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment